Hi. I'm pleased to announce the availability of Visualino 0.7. This time it took less time as intended. This version comes with some bug fixes and some new features. From the changelog:
- Blocks for typed variables.
- Block for serial.parseInt().
- Block for millis().
- Zoom in/out.
- Add support for Arduino Duemilanove.
- Add fields to setup LCD pins.
- Fix problem with && operator in functions.
- Blockly: Fix issue with xml.childNodes returning twice one element.
Packages are available for Linux (Ubuntu/Debian), Mac and Windows in http://www.visualino.net/downloads/
This is also the first official release for Raspberry Pi 2 (problems has been reported with Raspberry Pi 1, in investigation).
Thanks and credits to the people who reported issues and feature requests: Daniel Torres, agrgal, leonardo.pech and rlmoreno.
Please, report any problem you find. Enjoy!